Regardless of what you’ve heard, outbound (aka traditional advertising) is alive and well. The world of print and radio advertising are still part of several marketing campaigns. In fact, many of the most successful marketing strategies include a combination of both inbound and outbound marketing tactics. The main goal is for your message to snag your target market’s attention—whether through digital or “traditional” means.
In today’s society, outbound marketing is often unfairly criticized for being a one-way channel of “beating customers over the head” with information they didn’t ask for. On the contrary, outbound is still a very successful tactic for increasing awareness and reach. In fact, research has found that:
- Nearly 71% of drivers often look at billboards while driving (Chron, 2016)
- 68% of drivers make shopping decisions while in the car (Chron, 2016)
- 93% of Americans listen to the radio every week, making it the leading marketing channel for reach (Ink Radio, 2016)
- Consumers who received offline direct mail advertisements were able to recall 75% of the time (Every Door Direct Mail, 2015)
From billboards to vehicle wraps and bus ads, large format marketing allows you to reach a wide audience with one glance. Printed collateral such as direct mailers, flyers and strategically placed print advertising can help you reach targeted demographics and ultimately guide customers to your website.
With captivating visuals and engaging messaging, Watermark creates outbound campaigns that make memorable impressions.
- Image and exposure campaign development (print and digital)
- Large format advertising (print and digital)
- Environmental design (tradeshow materials)
- Banners, flyers, brochures and other small-scale outbound materials